Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gardening is the Best!!! Juicing Day 3 and 4

Day 3 and 4  of my Juice Feast
Day 3 was harder.  We decided to take the girls to the beach and there are definitely no outlets there for my juicer or Blender.  We did stock up on Organic juices for me before we left so that was a big help.
It is hard for me at the beach.  That is the place I love to snack.  But, this time we just didnt take anything I would be tempted with but had the girls keep all their snacks together.
My energy level dropped day 3 and 4 but better now.  It always does but by the 4-6th day it gets better and you feel so much more energy and strength.
I am enjoying so many new juices too and smoothies.
Adding wheatgrass and lots of greens helps keep my energy up also.


Also, having fun harvesting from the garden.
Tomatoes, Kale, Green Beans, Onions, Bok Choy,  Romaine, Cabbage, Cucumber, Zucchini  , + More out of our garden just in the last few months.  The only hard part is the weeding but after you harvest some veggies for the first time it will be so worth it.  The girls LOVE seeing things grow.  Weeding not so much.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment